Make this Spicy Sweet Summer Salad with Ardent Nova
Cannabis infused foods and beverages have been enjoyed by individuals in cultures around the globe for years.
Carrying on this tradition, today you can find everything from CBD infused beverages to full four-course meals that are infused with potent cannabinoid-rich cannabis in states with legal cannabis markets.
Many consumers and patients in these states are also taking the infusion into their own hands and creating culinary delights at home.
This is with many thanks to the advancements in devices that can help with things such as decarboxylation of cannabis flowers or creating the perfect medicated cannabis oil with the touch of a button.
One such product is the Ardent Nova Decarboxylator which will decarboxylate 100% of the THC in your cannabis buds each and every time to perfection.
This makes it easy to infuse almost any dish at home. The summertime brings hot temperatures and sweet memories for many. That is why we have created a one of a kind Spicy Sweet Summer Salad cannabis-infused recipe for your enjoyment. This recipe will tantalize your taste buds and elevate your senses!
- Mason Jar
- Mincer for Mincing Garlic and Thai Chile
- 0.2 Grams of Kief
- 4 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Lime Zest
- 1/4 Cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1/3 Cup of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 Clove of Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Fresh Thai Chile, Finely Minced
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Red Onion
- 1/2 Diced Cucumber
- 1/2 Sliced Avocado
- 1/2 Chunked Mango
- 1 Sprinkle of Black Pepper
- Decarb kief in the Ardent Nova.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to your decarbed kief in a mason jar and give it a good stir.
- Combine infused extra virgin olive oil with lime juice, lime zest, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, Thai chile, and salt in a mason jar. Mix well and refrigerate. Dressing will yield 80 mg of active THC total.
- Combine arugula, red onion, cucumber, avocado, and mango in a salad bowl.
- Shake dressing in mason jar and pour desired amount, by dose, over salad.
- Store remaining dressing in a tightly sealed mason jar and refrigerate. Enjoy within one week!