Gift Your Valentine a Cannabis Infused Chocolate Dipped Fruit Bouquet
A bouquet of roses is fine and dandy….
But, perhaps you should consider stepping up your creativity this Valentine’s Day with a cannabis infused Chocolate Dipped Fruit Bouquet, featuring an array of sweet and juicy fruits dipped and drizzled in MagicalButter’s new line of compound chocolates.
Don’t own a MagicalButter machine? Pick one up their Valentines Bundle, which includes the MB2e 110v Machine (LoveGlove, PurifyFilter 190, MB cookbook included), MB Butter Tray, and Eat To Treat Gummy Trays (2-pack), for only $189.99.
Pssssst….here’s a little inside deal for you—save $30 when you use the code VIRIDE and start concocting your own infusions.
Here’s to love!
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Bouquet
Why stop at strawberries and apples? Invite a cornucopia of fruit to the chocolate dipping party!
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 2-3 Pieces
Yield: 1 Bouquet
2 pounds/32 ounces Magical Chocolate—Dark, Milk, or White
Assortment of fruit (strawberries, pineapple, apples, melons, grapes, bananas oranges, etc.)
Head of iceberg lettuce
A container for your arrangement. For large arrangements use a vase, basket or bowl. For smaller arrangements try a unique coffee cup.
You’ll Also Need:
8” Bamboo Skewers
MagicalButter Baking Mats
Tip: Fruit should be as cold as possible for setting-up a hard coating, so it will need to stay chilled in the fridge for at least a couple of hours before dipping. If any fruit is rinsed or juicy, make sure it’s patted completely dry before getting started!
WARNING: Do not soak strawberries in ice water to retain freshness and moisture. We know that keeps the berries fresh, red and cold, but you won’t be able to dry the strawberry enough and it will cause the chocolate to seize.
1. Cut up an assortment of fruits to use in your bouquet, or use a shaped cookie cutter to form pieces. Also go ahead and insert the bamboo skewer into the pieces that need it for your bouquet.
2. Pat dry any pieces you plan to dip in chocolate. Make sure the fruit is as dry as possible!
3. Make or slowly melt pre-prepared Magical Chocolate in a double boiler.
4. Use the skewer that is inserted into the fruit like a handle and dip the fruit into the chocolate. Coat as much fruit as you wish. Tap the stick gently onto the side of the bowl to allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
5. Lay dipped fruit on a MagicalButter Baking Mat or waxed paper lined tray, or use a stand with the stick to allow the chocolate to remain upright during the hardening process. Be sure to work quickly during steps 4 and 5 since you want to move them to the fridge as soon as possible.
6. Let the chocolate set by placing it on a level shelf in the refrigerator until it is obvious that chocolate is hardened. This can take between 10-15 minutes.
7. Place a head of lettuce inside the container you will make your arrangement in. If the lettuce is too big, cut until it is the right size.
8. Push the other end of the bamboo skewer into the head of lettuce to affix it where you’d like it to be within the bouquet.
9. Continue placing skewers of fruit into the lettuce head at different angles until you have a full arrangement. Store in the refrigerator for best results.
Shelf life is between 1-4 days depending on what fruit is being used in the bouquet. Strawberries only last about 1-2 days after being dipped, so if your bouquet includes them it will need to be made and eaten quickly.